- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Building Industry, Real Estate
- Sales, Trade
- Manual Work, Unskilled Work, Trained Work
- Manufacturing, Production
- HR, Human Relations
- IT Development
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Public Administration
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Environment, Agriculture
- Education, Research, Science
- Finance, Accounting
- Skilled Labour
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
In partnership with Jooble.
The UX/UI designer is part of the Global Web Development and Operations team. They have the global ownership of 40 local marketing sites, as well as a few apps. The team is part of Global Marketing. The employee will act as a UX/UI designer and contribute to the team’s work by developing, maintaining, and improving the user experience of the marketing sites.
- Process qualitative and quantitative data to understand how to improve user experience in existing touchpoints.
- Apply a customer-centric approach to designing the user experience and user interfaces for new web (and apps) solutions to support our strategic business objectives.
- Collaborate as a team member with the agile team to continuously deliver the best solutions.
- Produce prototypes and collaborate with the team to implement these.
- Act independently as a team member to contribute and execute with minimum guidance.
- Participate in the team’s daily and weekly agile routines.
- Relevant experience with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop and Figma/Sketch.
- Confident in facilitating workshops for the team to discuss and agree on solutions design.
- Abilities to improve established design systems and processes.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Positive and problem-solving attitude.
- Demonstrate a “can do” mentality when expected and unexpected problems arise and solve these using a constructive mindset.
- Experience from working in agile teams.
- Additional languages are highly valued.
What our partner can offer to you:
- Office/home-based with 10-20 days expected traveling per year – domestic as well as international.