- Adminisztráció, Asszisztens, Irodai munka
- Bank, Biztosítás, Bróker
- Cégvezetés, Menedzsment
- Egészségügy, Gyógyszeripar
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés, Kereskedelem
- Fizikai, Segéd, Betanított munka
- Gyártás, Termelés
- HR, Munkaügy
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Jog, Jogi tanácsadás
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Mezőgazdaság, Környezet
- Oktatás, Kutatás, Tudomány
- Pénzügy, Könyvelés
- Szállítás, Beszerzés, Logisztika
- Ügyfélszolgálat, Vevőszolgálat
- Üzleti támogató központok
- Vendéglátás, Hotel, Idegenforgalom
Partnerünk a Jooble.
Senior Industrial Engineer
Our client is a leading global electronics repair and service provider to many of the world's largest tech, med-tech and telecom companies around the world, providing their customers with the best possible service and products resulting in optimal brand and product experiences. We are seeking now an ambitious and experienced professional to the following position:
- Accurately measure and analyse the performance of the company’s production lines and implement changes to drive innovation and efficiency
- Leads and implements projects that will eliminate waste, through the standard Industrial Engineering process:
- This will include but is not limited to: Complex Process Simulation, Operations Research and Business Model Cost Analysis.
- Updates and reports key Industrial Engineering metrics for assigned customer or area.
- Drives key process mapping activities within the assigned customer or area.
- Prepares quotes for proposed projects within the assigned customer or area.
- Coaches, mentors and trains engineers within the Industrial Engineering team.
- Supports and/or maintains all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities.
- Insures the standardization of company processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction.
- Supports the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
- 10 or more years of relevant working experience.
- University degree in Engineering
- Travel requirements: Domestic and/or Global, up to 75%.·
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Highly skilled in computer science and electronic and telecommunication
- Advanced PC skills, MS Office Application suite and project management tools
- Team player attitude
- Ability to manage strong personalities both up and down the management chain
- Learning on the fly
- Excellent English proficiency in both writing and speaking
- Tech savvy personality,
- Passionate about change
Experience in the following is desirable:
What our partner can offer to you:
- Excellent career opportunity
- International environment
- Highly competitve salary + company car + bonus