- Asszisztencia / Irodai Munkák
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés / Kereskedelem / Üzlet
- Fresh graduate - trainee programs
- Humán Erőforrás
- IT Operations
- Logisztika / Beszerzés
- Műszaki / Informatika
- Oktatás / Kutatás / Tudomány
- Pénzügy / Számvitel
- PR / Kommunikáció
- Sales / Marketing
- Shared Service Center
- Ügyfélszolgálat / Call Center
- Vendéglátás, Idegenforgalom
Ez a pozíció már lejárt. Az aktuális pozíciók megtekintéséhez kattints ide.
Deadline to Submit: February 28th, 2019
UNITED WAY HUNGARY JOB POSTING
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Hungary? Do you care about their education, financial stability and health? United Way Hungary is a member of the international network of United Way Worldwide, the world’s largest privately supported not-for-profit organization, established more than 130 years ago. We believe that even small things can change the world. We are passionate about our job and we work as one network in over 40 countries around the world in order to create opportunities for children and youth to develop their talents and realize their dreams.
Report to CEO of United Way Hungary and work closely with the Marketing and Communications Committee, a team of committed volunteers with a passion for making a difference.
Work Schedule Full-time. Core hours of Monday-Friday, 9:00 to 5:30 p.m. Must be able to work flexible schedule, when needed.
Job Purpose Reporting to the CEO the Philanthropic Storyteller is responsible for researching, imagining, aggregating, writing, publishing and evaluating the ongoing story of United Way and its impact on communities in Hungary. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the impact and fundraising team to create and/or distill the most compelling stories and narratives that will drive awareness, engagement and loyalty from our core audiences, such as corporate partners, individual donors, community leaders and policymakers. Are you motivated by the opportunity to dig deep in our impact work and tell our story?
If your answer is yes, then you will:
- Co-create and execute effective marketing and communications initiatives that build the United Way brand, strengthening relationships with key constituencies and attract funds.
- Function as an effective brand steward to support all staff and key volunteers to deliver the ideal messaging at all times.
- Oversee digital marketing and communications tactics.
- Develop and cultivate trustworthy relationship with internal and external stakeholders to deliver communication strategies for an excellent customer service.
- Responsible for developing content of our online presence (primarily website, and social media channels) and responsible for online campaigns (AdWords, social media including post plan, click conversion, article plan, SEO).
- Manage UWH’s social media channels and serve as ambassador for effective use of social media.
- Production of PR tools including online communications, press releases and press kits.
- Write, edit and manage the publication of quarterly newsletter (in SalesForce CRM) and other internal and external publications and collateral as required, in both Hungarian and English.
- Plan, produce and publish the organization’s annual report.
- Development of marketing and communications materials supporting UWH’s fundraising activities (crowdsourcing campaigns, events, workplace campaigns, affinity groups etc.).
- Ensure marketing and communications support to all impact programs and raise visibility for the work of United Way Hungary with compelling stories.
- Manage year-round donor communications.
- Track, manage and evaluate plan implementation.
Competencies and Required Skills
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, storytelling, and content creation on digital and traditional platforms.
- Interviewing skills (how to build trust with story object?)
- Storyboarding experience (text, images, audio, video) is a plus.
- Expertise with online platforms (content management system for web, e-newsletter services and social media) is essential.
- Professional Hungarian and English language skills.
- High proficiency in written and oral communications in both languages and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in digital marketing and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic and evolving environment.
- Must be a creative self-starter and a team player with a positive outlook and ability to manage change, proficient in identifying solutions and opportunities.
- Experience in project management and fulfilling project outcomes in line with funder and client expectations.
- Relationship builder, great communicator and collaborator.
- Journalist or newsroom background is a plus.
- Mission focused.
- Brand steward.
- A life changing experience.
- Professional development in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks and targets.
- Extend your network from all sectors.
- Great Team of highly motivated mission focused professionals
The job holder will be based in the United Way Hungary’s premiere office, located in Budapest, 1133 Váci út 80-84. Promenade Gardens, building D, 2nd floor.
- University/college degree, preferably in marketing & communications and/or journalism.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing and communications field is required.
- Experience in working at the NGO sector is an advantage.
- Volunteering experience preferred.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Please list 2 references with contact details. The motivation letter (max 2000 characters) should include why you would like to work for United Way Hungary and what makes you the perfect candidate for this job. If you wish you can send your motivation in a short video (max 2 minutes).
Expected start of the job April 1st - May 1st (negotiable)
Long-listed candidates will be interviewed. Short-listed candidates will be required to take part in an assessment (half day).
More information about United Way Hungary: www.unitedway.hu
More information about United Way Worldwide: www.unitedway.org