- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Building Industry, Real Estate
- Sales, Trade
- Manual Work, Unskilled Work, Trained Work
- Manufacturing, Production
- HR, Human Relations
- IT Development
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Public Administration
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Environment, Agriculture
- Education, Research, Science
- Finance, Accounting
- Skilled Labour
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
In partnership with Jooble.
Head of Automation Process and Data Analitics
Our prestigious client is about to bring a strategic global role to Budapest. The purpose of the role is to develop and implement the strategies for automating and digitizing Core Model processes in Source to Value (S2V), Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) and Account to Report (A2R) across all regions to achieve world-class processing.
- Ensure the right technologies are selected and are fit for the purpose of decision making and ensure optimized enablement to achieve cost efficiencies and service delivery performance.
- To define automation strategies and be responsible for the automation program deliverable that will increase process efficiencies and reduce process cycle times leading to lower processing costs.
- To design and program manage the set-up of a Robotics CoE to service the needs of GBS customers.
- To review all technologies in collaboration with ITS and ensure it is fit for GBS purpose e.g. digital collaboration platform, etc.
- To work closely with Stream Leads to ensure that automation and digitization activities deliver projects on time, to cost and quality.
- Minimum 5 years of Automation and Digital management experience
- Development of automation and digital strategies and its implementation
- Strong Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence experience
- Strong ability to review, recommend and implement technologies in close collaboration with ITS
- Strong Program Leaderships and Management skills including development of business cases, planning, execution and measuring ROI
- Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization
- High level of Interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
- Strong delivery orientation - converting strategy and high-level plans into action to realize sustainable business value
- Must be energetic to drive the program to ensure all projects are delivered on time, cost and quality.
- Management of risks, actions, issues, dependencies (RAIDS) log at Program level.
- Management of resources required for global implementation ensuring timely availability of resources that have the right skills, experience and capability.
- Strong analytical skills to resolve critical issues and ensure programs stay on track
- Change agent with strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking and prioritizing capacity
- Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures and business maturity levels