- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Building Industry, Real Estate
- Sales, Trade
- Manual Work, Unskilled Work, Trained Work
- Manufacturing, Production
- HR, Human Relations
- IT Development
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Public Administration
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Environment, Agriculture
- Education, Research, Science
- Finance, Accounting
- Skilled Labour
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
In partnership with Jooble.
Global Enterprise Security Architect
Our multinational partner is looking for a Global Enterprise Security Architect. It is a strategic role that champions cybersecurity excellence across the IT organisation to ensure that they harness the value of cyber risk management. The new colleague will enable to maximise the value from technology innovation in a way that manages cybersecurity risk. It will help increase compliance and minimize business disruptions from potential cyberattacks and data breaches.
- Develop the 3-year enterprise architecture security vision with supporting roadmaps to develop the core foundational capabilities to deliver the vision.
- Take a lead role in ensuring cybersecurity policies and aligning standards to target enterprise security architecture to support business objectives and risk management strategies.
- Develop enterprise security architecture blueprints to address emerging cyber trends, compliance requirements, business needs, and cyber risks.
- Reduce cyber risk and deliver new security capabilities for the business.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats and map the reference foundational enterprise security architecture.
- Identify security design gaps and vulnerabilities in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Work with other architects to ensure that information security is integrated into enterprise technology architecture.
- Translate security trends and themes like cloud, mobile, container/microservices container, and API security into distinct capabilities that can be leveraged to reduce cyber risk and deliver new security capabilities for the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- The ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs, and technology projects