- Adminisztráció, Asszisztens, Irodai munka
- Bank, Biztosítás, Bróker
- Cégvezetés, Menedzsment
- Egészségügy, Gyógyszeripar
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés, Kereskedelem
- Fizikai, Segéd, Betanított munka
- Gyártás, Termelés
- HR, Munkaügy
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Jog, Jogi tanácsadás
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Mezőgazdaság, Környezet
- Oktatás, Kutatás, Tudomány
- Pénzügy, Könyvelés
- Szállítás, Beszerzés, Logisztika
- Ügyfélszolgálat, Vevőszolgálat
- Üzleti támogató központok
- Vendéglátás, Hotel, Idegenforgalom
Partnerünk a Jooble.
Deep Learning Engineer
The recruitment continuous during coronavirus!
Our partner keep hiring and looks for Deep Learning professionals!
They adapt to this situation with skype interviews, online onboarding, trainings, and remote work!
Our partner is working on the most innovative systems of modern times, the “eye” of autonomous driving. Their aim is to develop deep learning techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment, based on single cameras or multi-sensor networks.
On behalf of our client we are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring deep learning techniques into their camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
- Create, apply and evaluate novel deep learning methods to yield a comprehensive environmental model using data from cameras, laser and radar sensors, and their combination
- Develop, analyze and improve deep learning algorithms for complex scene understanding, computer vision (2-D and 3-D object detection, semantic segmentation, human pose estimation), point cloud analysis, sensor fusion, model fusion, and more
- Access and use vast amounts of compute power and petabytes of internal and external data to train models
- Enable, perform and document evaluation and comparison of different machine learning approaches
- Work as part of an international team alongside renowned internal and external experts in the field. Benefit from university collaborations. Depending on interest, participate in real-world fields tests
- MSc or PhD from a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, data science)
- Solid background and self-driven interest in machine learning, deep learning (thesis, research, internship made in this field)
- Good knowledge of computer science and general software engineering principles.
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Programming experience in any of Python, C++, Matlab or excellent skills in other languages
- Collaborative, open-minded attitude, ability to work in a respectful professional team
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects with a leading automotive supplier
- Personal career development and challenging role in the field of deep learning
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that rewards high performance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Attractive working conditions including flex time and home office
- Access to cutting edge infrastructure and technologies