- Adminisztráció, Asszisztens, Irodai munka
- Bank, Biztosítás, Bróker
- Cégvezetés, Menedzsment
- Egészségügy, Gyógyszeripar
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés, Kereskedelem
- Fizikai, Segéd, Betanított munka
- Gyártás, Termelés
- HR, Munkaügy
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Jog, Jogi tanácsadás
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Mezőgazdaság, Környezet
- Oktatás, Kutatás, Tudomány
- Pénzügy, Könyvelés
- Szállítás, Beszerzés, Logisztika
- Ügyfélszolgálat, Vevőszolgálat
- Üzleti támogató központok
- Vendéglátás, Hotel, Idegenforgalom
Partnerünk a Jooble.
Content Manager (with French)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If the answer is yes, and you are interested in the field of Marketing and have French language knowledge, this is your opportunity!
- Manages the end-to-end workflow of local content management
- Builds, creates, and/or uploads local content in the database.
- Reviews coordinator submissions from completed proposals to approve pieces that can be uploaded to the database.
- Manages all the local administrative tasks related to the database
- Work with management to drive continuous improvement initiatives that will address concerns on improving productivity, efficiency, and operational excellence.
- Work with management to develop the proposal desk's quality control process to ensure that the Bid Managers are meeting the requirements
- Manages all content for the local RFP-related training materials
- Manages the local RFP response template
- Provides support for In-Country Reviews (ICR): The goal of ICR – the review of translated marketing documents is to focus on fixing translation problems and major/critical errors by using a web-based tool for reviewing the translations.
- Respond to online customer reviews and questions
- Positively impact the company’s online brand image by quickly responding to feedback customers share in both online reviews and Q&A sections for targeted models.
- Regular collaboration with subject matter experts across business functions in areas such as development, product marketing, solutions marketing, service, sales, customer experience, and others.
- Creation of customized/personalized responses that effectively resolve or mitigate issues, elevate online image, and help inform both the targeted customer as well as potential customers so they are less likely to experience similar problems in the future.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; preferably in Business, Communication or Journalism
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience, relevant experience in copyediting, graphic design/layout/art direction, and technical/business writing
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) in the language of French
- Solid English communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Internet-savvy/effective research skills
- Excellent time management, project management, communication, coordination, and editing skills
- The CM must be capable of developing new ideas, alternative methods, and of suggesting different procedures, enhancements to existing conditions, and overall improvements within their area of responsibility.
- Must be willing to act as a cohesive member of a team.