- Adminisztráció, Asszisztens, Irodai munka
- Bank, Biztosítás, Bróker
- Cégvezetés, Menedzsment
- Egészségügy, Gyógyszeripar
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés, Kereskedelem
- Fizikai, Segéd, Betanított munka
- Gyártás, Termelés
- HR, Munkaügy
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Jog, Jogi tanácsadás
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Mezőgazdaság, Környezet
- Oktatás, Kutatás, Tudomány
- Pénzügy, Könyvelés
- Szállítás, Beszerzés, Logisztika
- Ügyfélszolgálat, Vevőszolgálat
- Üzleti támogató központok
- Vendéglátás, Hotel, Idegenforgalom
Bid & Proposal Manager
Our multinational partner is a dynamically developing, large telecommunications company looking for a Bid & Proposal Manager. If you would like to contribute to connecting the world, all in an environment where there is a great emphasis on work-life balance then apply now!
In charge of leading a Bid Management and Proposal and content team responsible for handling pre-sales business opportunities as assigned by various markets. This includes managing a commercial support team, devising winning strategies, managing stakeholders, and finalizing deal proposals with the right oversight.
- Attend customer meetings, both internal and external, as needed to push opportunities to completion. Possess the necessary skills and expertise to provide senior-level knowledge across team responsibilities.
- Create and implement negotiation and proposal strategies, offering training to all team members using industry best practices.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in pre-sales and delivery functions, as well as senior stakeholders in various markets.
- Proficient in managing partner dependencies and ensuring that responsible functions are held accountable for delivering solutions and commercial requirements tailored to each deal.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the telecommunications market, IT, economic trends, and customer environments. Understand how these factors influence customer buying behaviors to sell business outcomes that set our offers apart.
- Continuously challenge and revamp commercial and operational approaches to keep our company's offerings innovative and leading in the market. At the same time, work on reducing costs for the company and our customers.
- Expertise in Bid and Proposal management, knowledge of current methodologies, and a forward-looking view of the industry's best practices
- Highly developed and proven commercial skill set coupled with the ability to program manage cross-functional teams in a technology environment.
- Proven leader of high-performing teams, ideally those engaged in ownership of complex multi-national opportunities working across a complex sales and business environment.
- A track record of working with blue chip customers, demanding internal stakeholders, and a strong appreciation of sales processes and methodologies.
- Strong decision-making capability. The ability to balance conflicting priorities and strong, individual personalities.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to engage with customers and C-suite.
- Exceptional understanding of risk. Knows how to identify, prioritize, quantify, and mitigate risk to optimize the company’s exposure.
What our partner can offer to you:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- Access to internal and external training
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Cafeteria, Private Medical Services
- Life and accident insurance
- Hybrid working model (3 days HO/2 days office)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave