- Asszisztencia / Irodai Munkák
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés / Kereskedelem / Üzlet
- Fresh graduate - trainee programs
- Humán Erőforrás
- IT Operations
- Logisztika / Beszerzés
- Műszaki / Informatika
- Oktatás / Kutatás / Tudomány
- Pénzügy / Számvitel
- PR / Kommunikáció
- Sales / Marketing
- Shared Service Center
- Ügyfélszolgálat / Call Center
- Vendéglátás, Idegenforgalom
Spanish speaking Supply Chain Specialist - Afternoon/Evening Shifts
Are you ready to growth and develop further? Would you like to work 8 days from home office per month?
Soft skills trainings for free? Do you know, that our client offers life assurance for the employees? Are you ready to try out the play zone – relaxing room of the office?
You don’t have to look no further, here is a great and exciting opportunity to be a part of this unmissable journey.
Get a better view of career fulfilment by joining our prestigious client, a global corporation who is looking for motivated, experienced Spanish and English-speaking candidates to fill in a complex, order management related role, in afternoon/evening shifts.
- Receiving & entering orders into processing system
- Ensuring the timely delivery of stock transfers
- Creation of the monthly order demand plan, schedule, freight forwarder calendar and daily stock transfer between five producing and shipping warehouses and distributors
- Enter complaints, make initial response and take corrective action
- Prepare and check required documents
- Follow-up on deliveries of products
- Assist with ad-hoc global supply chain issues such as: rush orders, order requirements, pricing, shipment discrepancies, etc.
- Be the first point of contact
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with stakeholders
- Coordinate and collaborate with the finance team to have orders clear credit hold in a timely window so the plants, freight forwarders and logistics team can complete their assigned task
- Attend daily global supply meetings
- Minimum 1year customer service/sales support experience with a deep understanding of supply chain
- Strong knowledge of the supply chain, sales and order-to-cash processes
- Fluency in English AND Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Precise and reliable working style
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in afternoon/evening shift hours (3pm to midnight)