- Asszisztencia / Irodai Munkák
- Építőipar, Ingatlan
- Értékesítés / Kereskedelem / Üzlet
- Fresh graduate - trainee programs
- Humán Erőforrás
- IT Operations
- Logisztika / Beszerzés
- Műszaki / Informatika
- Oktatás / Kutatás / Tudomány
- Pénzügy / Számvitel
- PR / Kommunikáció
- Sales / Marketing
- Shared Service Center
- Ügyfélszolgálat / Call Center
- Vendéglátás, Idegenforgalom
Resource Development Manager
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Hungary? United Way Hungary is currently looking for a Resource Development Manager who will be leading resource development to raise the resources necessary to carry out their mission.
- Developing and executing of comprehensive long-term strategic and annual business plans.
- Relationship-based fundraising.
- Maintaining and enhancing current successful initiatives.
- Creating new and innovative resource streams and initiatives.
- Individual donor engagement including ‘Affinity Groups’ such as: ‘Pro-Futura Philanthropic Society’; ‘Women United’; ‘Young Leaders’.
- Participating as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Assistsing the CEO and Senior Management Team.
- Creating the resource development strategy.
- Targeting and engaging high net worth individuals to support our mission.
- Directly managing the relationship with corporations, key-account management.
- Providing leadership to the organization’s revenue stream innovation work.
- Ensure success of our present and future fundraising events.
- Leading comprehensive customer relationship management efforts for organizations and individuals.
- Providing leadership to a team of volunteers.
Competencies and Required Skills:
- Mission focused, ability to motivate, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, foster and grow long-standing constituent and volunteer relationships.
- Relationship-Oriented, being able to communicate effectively.
- Professional Hungarian and English language skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outward-Turning who works across private, public, and corporate sectors to improve conditions in Hungary.
- Business Acumen who mobilizes resources, is a skilled fundraiser, focuses on quality and innovation, co-create and co-manage with diverse partners.
- Leverage the power of networks.
- Collaborator and results-driven.
- Brand steward.
United Way Hungary offers:
- Support professional development in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks and targets.
- Extending existing network from all sectors.
- Changing lives.
- Changing systems for proper education, financial stability and health.
- Being part of a great and positive team.
How to apply:
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list 2 references with contact details. The motivation letter (max 2000 characters) should include why you would like to work for United Way Hungary and what makes you the perfect candidate for this job. If you wish you can send your motivation in a short video (max 2 minutes).